Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have another piece of art. I can't read the artists name…

Customer Question
For Glenda: I have another...
For Glenda: I have another piece of art. I can't read the artists name though. I will take a picture.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
20180327_202341.jpg2018032...jpg20180327_202400.jpg2018032...jpg20180327_202416.jpg2018032...jpg20180327_202436.jpg2018032...jpg
3/28/2018
Antique Expert: Lindie-mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Lindie-mod
I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Lindie
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Good Morning

I am sorry I cannot read that name either but, this can be valued for what it is, we see this all the time. Artist who sign where you cannot read their signatures go into the unknown artist data bases, If you can tell me what size this is, and if it is a print I can get the value for you. If you cannot tell if it is a print or water color, take a magnifying glass, look closely at it, see if you see signs of a printer, hatch marks, dots, ect>

Glenda