Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a old lenox vase, light pink and ivory, 12 inches…

Customer Question
I have a old...

I have a old lenox vase, light pink and ivory, 12 inches tall, ivory color inside and flowers on outside are ivory. light blue stamp and # 3215 on bottom.....how do i find out its worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Nnot that i can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome, my name is ***** ***** be pleased to work with you.My responses are not immediate.I thank
you for your patience.I am reviewing the question

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the vase.

Please send a photo of the marks and/or words on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris

i dont have photos on my computer only on my phone and i cant transfer to the computer

If the pictures are on your phone, you can email them to your own email address.

Then you can go to your laptop. desktop or tablet to receive the email. Then save the attached pictures to your hard drive or where ever you usually save your pictures.

Come back to this thread on your computer.

Then follow these instructions.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" link (near the "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris

Ok I will try

Thank you.