Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 wall plaques of towns in Italy.One of Aricia marked…

I have 2 wall...

I have 2 wall plaques of towns in Italy.One of Aricia marked WS&S #6913, the other of Marino WS&S #6914.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can you tell me what they are worth please?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

They were in an Abby in England early last century, I think they are porcelain.

3/27/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is a pair of German majolica souvenir wall

plaques made by Wilhelm Schiller and Sons of Bohemia (now Czech Republic)

from 1885 to 1898. They made vases and pitcher as well as souvenir wall chargers and plaques for

famous cities in Europe. Each plaque is valued at $35 to $45 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares