Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Rarewares can you appraise this table and give some

RarewaresHello, can you appraise this...
RarewaresHello, can you appraise this table and give some information on it? The top finish has some rough areas and there are a few scratches here and there I’ve covered with old English.It measures 33.5” L x 19.5” W x 16.5 TThank you!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpg
3/27/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you for the images, I will look these over for you.
It will take a few minutes for me to research and write back.
Thank you for your patience and for requesting me.~Rarewares

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok

This is a 1940-1950 era mahogany Georgian style cocktail table

retailed by Thomas Brothers of Richmond, Virginia. The value of the table

is $225 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are www.loveseat.com (in CA),
Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares