Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking for value of Galle lamp

looking for value of Galle lamp
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Also show me the Galle signature.

Looking for value of this Galle lamp 34'' tall signature on shade

This is a circa 1900 Emile Galle (French) art glass

table lamp with windmill and tulips scenes. The value

of this lamp in good condition is $8000 to $9500 resale

if it is authentic.

There are many very good reproductions of these. Where you got the piece

and the provenance is important. If it has been in the family for a few generations, you are

safe to assume it is an original.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Thank you.

You are welcome!