Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Trying to find out value of tapestry Louis 16th picture, its…

Trying to find out...

Trying to find out value of tapestry Louis 16th picture

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Its double framed

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Can I send pics

3/27/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Is there anything on the back (label, tag, writing)?

Nothing

This is a 1940 to 1960 era Romeo and Juliet reproduction

framed tapestry after a fanous painting by Francois Boucher with tapestry included in the frame.

The value of this piece is $275 to $325 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I have added an example, these tapestries are still being sold today.

Rarewares
Year and value of this Galle 34'' lamp

You must start a new question and put ForCustomer/strong> as the first few words

for another item, thanks!