Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am in possession of (2) War Ration Books ( Book Two #

I am in possession...

I am in possession of (2) War Ration Books ( Book Two # 822972 & Book 4 493936 ) both are in "good shape" Book Two only has 3 stamps remaining and Book 4 has approx. 74. They were issued to my Mother . What is the estimated value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not a this point

3/27/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.

These fall under the category of ephemera, or collectible paper historical items.

These are valued as follows;

(2) War Ration Books

Book Two 822972 , three stamps remaining, value of $4.00

Book Four 493936, 74 stamps remaining, value of $12 to $15

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Thank you. Please confirm that I have not secured any future membership or ongoing monthly fess with this transaction

The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.