Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I recently purchased a very heavy Terrier figurine. It has…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a very heavy Terrier figurine. It has no markings of any kind. How do I find out who made it?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Well I bought it for $4.00 at a garage sale. It is approximately 5 inches long and three inches tall. It's a Scottish terrier and I think it is milk glass.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will you be able to add pictures?