Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a traditional Japanese Chinese outfit with the

Customer Question
Hi...i have a traditional...

Hi...i have a traditional Japanese Chinese outfit with the sash...now im tol the sash has 24 carat gol stitching....how do i approve it and get it valued to sell

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I was given it by an old man who tta

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

All he told me was if i sell it it would get me a nice house deposit

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/27/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 3 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi I would be happy to help you. Please post photos of the outfit so I may review this and help you with value and information on the piece. To post photos here click on the paperclip or file upload button and follow the prompts. I look forward to helping you.

Hi...i have tried but its saying the file is too big
Can i send a normal pic to an email or mobile please
Hi yes please send photos by email to***@******.*** and in the email put forCustomerso they know whom to forward the photos to. Thank you I will watch for them.