Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Are you a bot. I have about 10 beanie babies I need

Customer Question
Hi. are you a...

Hi. are you a bot

Expert's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the appraiser more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have about 10 beanie babies I need appraised to find estimated value. Can your appraisers value and how much woulc that cost

Expert's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Antiques Appraiser's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Can I schedule an estimate?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Only that these bears appear to have the rare errors that can give a high dollar value.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 3 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi I would be happy to help you. Please post photos or a list of the 10 bears and what errors they have.. I have appraised a great many Ty Beanies and look forward to helping you.

Hi! Thanks for getting back. I'm going to start with the Valentino bear. Excellent condition. Errors include, mis/spelled brown nose, 93/94 tush tag, "suface" instead of surface. No Space between last letter and exclamation point. Semi-colon before date of birth, no inside stamp on the rush tag. I've seen other bears with more errors, I always seem to find a new one. So I think that's it for Valentino, I'm working a list of the 10 bears, and will get you pictures of each...working on that now.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Oh also ORIGINAL IS spelled.."Origiinal"
I'll do each individually with pictures. Be done within the hour. I will list all errors known, but maybe your the expert to identify. I know there's a LOT TO KNOW ABOUT beanies. I had no idea. Thanks
ERIN BEAR. Swing tag has space between old and exclamation mark, red star above theory logo on tush. Tag has 1965 (KR). Comma missing from first line of poem.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Hi these are great Valentino bear is 45.00 for the error tagged bear. Erin Bear is 60-65.00 for him. I appreciate your help this way I can give you accurate values for each bear.

There is a great deal to know or learn about beanies for sure. I collected for years then sold out before the market crashed or actually had started downward. The market is starting to pick back up and thes are great ones to find and hold on to for when the values rise again. The bears are good ones to collect , error tagged beanies are good and hunt for the original 9 that Ty first produced their value has always kept strong.

Why are there other bears selling in eBay for 50k
Is that extreme error conditions with only a couple Maid?
Made
Pink faced error
I'll get the rest In today. Don't know why but my pics are having a bit of trouble. Thx
Spangle, pink, errors, but im just sending pics, you say if you need more.
Usa
The end
The beginning
Lefty
Ok four bears unsppraised. Please complete, my fees paid