Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two matching Limoges Cameo StyleNo. 783H. Pink Cameo…

Customer Question
I have two matching...

I have two matching Limoges Cameo StyleNo. 783H. Pink Cameo in frames with glass that look like hand mirrors . Made to hang on wall

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

These belonged to my Aunt. She got them from an Art dealer in Sacramento, Ca. late 50's 60's. not positive on time. From Sungott Art Studios New York is on the back. Cameo is pink on white with gold cord like trim. Whole piece about 1 1/4" wide and 1 3/4" high

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I am canceling I don’t have pictures

I can still answer without.

These are a pair Sungott Art Studios shadow box framed pink and white Limoges cameos in shape 783H framed in gilt mirrored framed in the late 1940's to early 1950's. The company sold framed art as wall decor, these were not really considered fine art so they would not have been sold by an art dealer. The value for the pair is $40 to $60 in good condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.