Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the value of an edition of "the bradford history"

What is the value...

What is the value of an edition of "the bradford history" published in 1898

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What is the value of an edition of "bradford's history of plymouth plantation" published in1898

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The book is in very good shape and has a short message handwritten on the flyleaf verifying the date of purchase also as 1898

3/27/2018
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser

Thanks for the question! Bradford, William, "Bradford's History "Of Plimoth Plantation." From the Original Manuscript. With a Report of the Proceedings Incident to the Return of the Manuscript to Massachusetts," Wright & Potter Printing Co., State Printers, Boston, MA, 1898, generally sells for $45 to $65 depending on condition (which based on your description would merit a value towards the higher end.)

Again, thanks and let me know if I can be of further help. Please rate my professionalism using the 5-star system.

ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser