Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am looking for appraisal information on a Ricker Pewter…

Hello, I am looking for...
Hello, I am looking for appraisal information on a Michael Ricker Pewter Sitting Indian #59 of 100. I have searched the web over and have not found this specific statue on any site. Would you be able to help value or give additional information on this piece? I can also submit pictures if needed. Thank You! *****: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: This Indian has his right hand up to his chest and his left hanging over his knee. It is mounted on a curved 1.25" base with green felt on the bottom. The 59/100 and M A Ricker is engraved on the back of the piece. Perfect, thank you!
3/26/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A Michael Ricker limited edition pewter Sitting Indian in number 59 of 100 made

has a current value of $25 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> as the first words in your next new question.

Thank You very much for your quick response! I feel very comfortable in listing this limited edition item with confidence in the listing price and will be back with additional finds. I do come across unique items and love that I have found a great site in "just answer"!
Perfect! I'll use ForCustomerin the future as I've saved you as a favorite :) Thanks and have a great week!

You are welcome! I look forward to working with you again soon.