Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a red Valentino Valentino bear with date of birth…

Customer Question
I have a red...

I have a red Valentino Valentino bear with date of birth February 14th 1998 and a space between the through and the!. It Trish tag shows 1999 Ty Incorporated. Can you tell me how much is beer is worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The above information that's all I know. I was going to throw the bear out or give it to Goodwill but then I thought I had heard something about some beanie bears big worth money so I thought I would check and found out that this may be one of value

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It is in like new condition it still has the hot pink ribbon around its neck and the white embroidered heart and it says hand made in China

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/26/2018
Antique Expert: ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser replied 3 months ago
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser

Thanks for the question! The Valentina beanie baby with the tush tag as you describe generally sells in online auctions for $5 to $7. The value is modest and it's not rare, even though it's adorable!

Again, thanks! Please rate my professionalism using the 5-star rating system as it's the sole way JustAnswer recognizes experts.

Hello! Following-up because I saw you reviewed the answer I prepared for you but you elected not to rate it. Is there any additional information that I can provide?

Rating using the 5-star system is the only way that JustAnswer recognizes experts and it closes the question. It does not cost you anything additional.

Again, thank you!