Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

100 dollar bill 1963 perfect condition 1928 1 dollar bill…

Customer Question
100 dollar bill 1963...

100 dollar bill 1963 perfect condition 1928 1 dollar bill red seal not in good condition

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

1938 (not sure wich year) a little better condition red seal

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Should i post a pic of it?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=90185808c4&view=att&th=1624babd6b708433&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw
how much are these wroth?
3/26/2018
Antique Expert: ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser replied 5 months ago
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser

Thanks for the question! A Series 1963 $100 federal reserve note sells for around $105 in collectible markets. Generally the best bet is to consider it face value. A Series 1928 $5 red seal note sells for $7 to $10 typically. (There are no 1928 $1 red seal notes...if you provide a more detailed description, I can provide further guidance). The notes attached in the document are all valued at face value.

Again, thanks! Please rate my professionalism using the 5-star rating system as it's the sole way JustAnswer recognizes experts.

my second question i scanned the bills to you and pls. answer me as soon as you can thanks

Yes, I replied to that as well. The notes in the attached document appear to all be worth face value with no collectible premium.

Hello! Following-up because I saw you reviewed the answer I prepared for you but you elected not to rate it. Is there any additional information that I can provide?

Rating using the 5-star system is the only way that JustAnswer recognizes experts and it closes the question. It does not cost you anything additional.

Again, thank you!