Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an Egyptian textile I would like to know more about.

Customer Question
I have an Egyptian...

I have an Egyptian textile I would like to know more about

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Where could I send a picture to

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/25/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Just a follow up to see if you will be able to add photos?