Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have 2 sets of statues that we are trying to find the…

Customer Question
We have 2 sets...

We have 2 sets of statues that we are trying to find the value on so we can have them insured and are not having any luck finding any information on them.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

We have one set of a boy and girl who are carrying baskets full of crabs that my mother-in-in law bought years ago and we have 2 that are musicians one is playing a guitar and the other a flute

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The musicians are made of a material like rod iron and are very heavy and the what we call the crab kids are mdd of porcelain

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will you be able to add pictures?