Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Could you give me an idea of the worth of a Rexonda record…

Customer Question
Could you give me...

Could you give me an idea of the worth of a Rexonda record cabinet bought from The Talkophone Geo Wollaston, ***** Circular Quay, Sydney. It is the older type hand wind with a high dome lid, 2 doors for record storage.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't know a lot as I am inquiring for a neighbour who has sent me a photo.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.