Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/25/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a 1999 limited edition print by artist Crystal Skelley depicting the last fairway at St. Andrews golf course.
This print was used for the course's framed awards in 1999.

Crystal Skelley made her living as an artist and her paintings were displayed all over the United States and Canada. She lived off her royalties from her work until she died at eighty in 2004.

This framed limited edition print has a current value of $175.00 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares