Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Need an appraiser for pottery. May I send pictures? Gualdo T…

Need an appraiser for...

Need an appraiser for pottery

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

May I send pictures?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Gualdo T Adino bowl. How much for appraisal?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I got the photo of the bottom. Please also add one of the bowl.

did you get 3 pics?

Got them, working on the answer now.

This is a 1920's Italian majolica centerpiece pedestal bowl made by Cooperativa Ceramisti (CC)

of the city of Gualdo Tadino in the Umbria region of Italy. The bowl was made for Ovington's

Department Store in New York. The ceramics company made lamps, bowls, figurines, pitchers, and

bowls in majolica for the New York store from 1920 to 1928. This piece has a value of $300 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> as the first words in your next new question.