Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value genuine bronze ka drum made circa 300 bc. I purchased…

Customer Question
Value genuine bronze ka...

Value genuine bronze ka drum made circa 300 bc

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I purchased this drum in Luang Prabang Thailand about 45 years ago, It is genuine. I know fake copies are being made. This one is real.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The drum is with me at my home in Oregon. II have other antiques as well as Chinese art.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
THE COUNTRY WHERE I GOT THE KA DRUM WAS LAOS.
3/24/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 3 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi my name is***** would be happy to help you. Can you post photos of the drum for review? I have an extensive background in Asian items and would be happy to help you here. To post photos click on the file upload or paper clip button and follow the prompts. If photos are not available that is ok also as I can still help you with this I was curious if there is decoration on the drum and the size. Thank you look forward to helping you and will check back for photos possibly.