Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Rarewares: Please see the attached pictures of a chair. I…

Rarewares: Please see the attached...
Rarewares: Please see the attached pictures of a chair. I believe was purchased during similar time frame as the cherrywood, mahogany, 1860-1880 circa, dresser you looked at for me several days ago.
3/24/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a pair of crotch mahogany Empire style

parlor chairs with low arms, carved shell motif backs and

upholstered seats, circa 1870, with a value of

$600 to $800 each resale.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares