Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a brass, round dome, Macbeth lighting CO. desk lamp…

We have a brass...

We have a brass, round dome, Macbeth lighting CO. desk lamp that got broken during a move from Hawaii recently. I need to find a reputable antique lamp repaired. We are in Mechanicsville. I can provide pictures of the damage as well as the numbers on the brass plate.

Expert's Assistant: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?

Not unless he wants to see the 2 pictures.

3/24/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello and thank you for your question.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Rarewares

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Let me know if this worked
Did you receive the files?

This is a bronze daylight lamp made in the early 1920's. The value fixed is about $300.

I would suggest Toombs Lighting Repair in Richmond.

They can fix this piece for you.

They are at

*****br />Richmond, VA 24226

PHONE

(###) ###-####br />***-***-****

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares