Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking to get an idea on value for signed limited edition…

Customer Question
Looking to get an...

Looking to get an idea on value for signed limited edition lithographs from Chen Chi.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

These are signed, matted/framed lithographs from a set of 150 prints produced in the 60s.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

They vary in size. l

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/24/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago

Will you be able to add pictures?