Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have about 200 life magazines dated back to the 30's 40'

I have about 200...

I have about 200 life magazines dated back to the 30's 40' and 50' that i need to sell. who do i need to talk to.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I LIVE IN REIDSVILLE NC WHO IS THE NEAREST APPRAISER I CAN SEE.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I HAVE A COLLECTION OF OLD AVON BOTTLES, MEDICINE BOTTLES, SODAS BOTTLES, WHISKEY BOTTLES.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I also have a collection of old bottles soda, avon, whiskey, medicine,
3/24/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Are you wanting a list of appraisers you can contact in order to see what the items you have are worth?

I would like to sell them
Send me a list of the nearest appraiser if you can

Hello

I understand that, it will cost to have an appraiser come to your home, I cannot say what they will charge you as each one has their own prices. What is the largest city near you?

Greenboro nc

Hello

Here is a list of Appraisers you can contact in your area, you can call one or all of them to see which is best suited to your needs.

.

Lisa Schick Hudspeth, (###) ###-####–

Vicky Nash Shaw, (###) ###-####–

Louise W. Phillips, (###) ###-####–

Jan Robbins Durr, (###) ###-####–

Robert T. Golan, (###) ###-####–

Gay Gasper Pleasant, (###) ###-####–

Merritt Leigh Hampton, (###) ###-####–

John C. Kline, (###) ###-####–

Kaitlyn H McElwee (###) ###-####–

Susan Milner,(###) ###-####–

.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Ok thanks I will call one of these people

You are welcome. I would appreciate a rating if possible, you click the stars at the top of the page, clicking the top 5 stars, if

using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.

Thank you for taking a moment to rate me

Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser