Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of 3 vases which are from ITALY they are of…

Customer Question
I have a set...

I have a set of 3 vases which are from ITALY they are of flower pattern and gold plated with #761 how can I find out heir value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My parents purchased them in the 1960's and are made of porcelain.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I can't think of a thing else.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
Are you still there?
3/24/2018
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome, my name is ***** ***** be pleased to work with you.My responses are not immediate.I thank
you for your patience.I am reviewing the question.

Please tell me the approximate heights in inches.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the vases.

Please send a photo of the marks and/or words on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris

The 2 are about 12" height and the one around 6"height
cid:FDC97CD2-61C9-4CD7-AFD3-C45F722AEFE1

I am sorry but the picture address link you sent only works on your computer. I cannot see your computer.

You need to use the

"ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,
Doris