Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a book, written in Italian, dated "' In Roma, Per…

Customer Question
I have a book...

I have a book, written in Italian, dated "' In Roma, Per Vitale Macfcardi.MDCLVII

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a book, title page ""L''

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Apparently the book is written in Italian & dates from the Vatican in 1657

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/24/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

What is the title of the book?