Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value of large magician posters. 1920s posters of ...a

Value of large George...

Value of large George magician posters

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

1920s posters of George ...a magician Otis litho is the pruducer

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Size is 80"w x 102" tall or 200" w x 104'

3/23/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

1) Grover George, Triumphant American Tour, George, Supreme Master of Magic Tour poster, Cleveland: Otis Litho., ca. 1922., 200" x 104" value of $2500USD/3225CAD in good condition.

2) Grover George, Triumphant American Tour, George, The Supreme Master of Magic Tour poster, Cleveland: Otis Litho., ca. 1928. This poster depicts the magician with cards flying from his fingertips, 80" x 102" is valued at $2000USD/2579CAD in good condition.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me

to get five-star feedback for answers.

Seems like the larger one should be worth more
Can I send a picture of it?

Please add photos, yes.

Looks like you have the correct photos in your quote
The larger one was on 1st fins and it shows as sold
Dibs not fins

Great, I'm glad I could help!

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

If you are on mobile, scroll to the top of the page and click Finish by Rating.
That should take you to a screen that says "your rating is required",
do please click the five stars and hit submit.

Rarewares

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put For Rarewares as the first words in your next new question.

Will do

Great, thank you. I will be the last to answer in this thread so it will close.

We are finished as of last week and we did the rating so it is over and there wil be no futher business to attend to