Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How do I find out how much my mothers noritake china is

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find out how much my mothers noritake china is worth? It is over 100 years old and she has 93 pieces in perfect shape.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

She got the china set from her mother so all Iknow is it has to be between 100 and 150 years old. It is a twelve piece setting with extra pieces.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Let me know if this is a service for 8, 10 or 12 plus serving pieces.
Add pictures of the pattern and the maker's mark on the bottom of one piece by using the +Add File feature.

I will have to get back to you when I get pictures

Of course, I understand. You can log into your account and this should be under My Questions

where you will be able to add photos at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>