Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some photos which my wife found recently among her…

Customer Question
I have some photos...

I have some photos which my wife found recently among her late mothers bits and pieces. It appears to be a collection of photos of a yacht crew in Perth about to leave for a regatta in Brisbane in 1922-23. The photos are captioned from 1900, 1903 and 1920's. They include 2 panoramic scenes of Perth from Kings Park dated 1903. They are all in sepia tones, stuck on hard cardboard backing and part of a photo album with loose leaf hard pages all with a velvet outer cover that has some embossing of a swan and what the album is about. I am wondering if it is worth anything. The photos are all in excellent viewing condition.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/23/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 6 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi I would be happy to help you Can you tell me what the sizes of the photos are and then of the album also. This will help in giving you an accurate value to the photos and overall album. I look forward to helping you. A general idea of the measurements is fine also.