Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

S., I added new pics to your response to my recent question…

Customer Question
Robert S., I added new...
Robert S., I added new pics to your response to my recent question about the brass planter/wine cooler. Please let me know if you need me to send them again. There is a seam down whole side of the piece. My pics just weren’t good. Would you take a look please?Thanks,
Anne B.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Thanks, ***** *****'ve just picked up the photos on the other thread. I'll get back to you on them as soon as I can.

Robert.