Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a loved cup and saucer with the the inscription of:

I have a loved...

I have a loved cup and saucer with the the inscription of: Potentilla anserina n. groenlandica and the word Lehm. And several numbers inked on it. Like a code. There are 3sets of numbers and 3blue wavy lines.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is a small tea lidded cup and saucer. Computer changed my words. The numbers are 809; 39; 20 and 3514 with the blue lines. I know my grandmother was a teacup collector.

3/22/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello and thank you for your question.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Rarewares

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I do not do the phone service. I got the picture of the bottom.

Do you have the square saucer?

Great, will write my answer next.

This is a 20th-century Royal Copenhagen of Denmark

porcelain (custard pot) pot de creme from the Flora Danica line

in #3514 with a value of $600-$800.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> in the text of your question.