Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I’m looking for an appraisal on a rare, antique book..can…

Customer Question
I’m looking for an...

I’m looking for an appraisal on a rare, antique book..can you help?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a one of a kind, Latin, 1350, is the year it was created, is in Latin, the original leather ...it contains 3 books.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It is in very good condition. I believe it was originally made in Italy, and was carried by a teacher or scholar of sort.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/22/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

I'll need to see a photo of the cover, and of the first 2 or so pages (front or back). Can you upload those?

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer