Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Trying to find the approx value of Royal standrad bone ci8na…

Trying to find the...

Trying to find the approx value of Royal standrad bone ci8na 238 hi

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The mark on the bottom is a p beside the crown and 238 under england

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I have cups and saucers

3/22/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello and thank you for your question.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Rarewares

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I got the image of the cup, the one of the mark did not come through. Try that one again.

Also let me know how many cup and saucer sets you have.

I have four sets

This is a set of four cups and saucers in pattern 238 made in 1949 to 1955

by Roayl Standard China of England in a pattern of vintage pink roses with gold trim. 'Standard China' was a tradename of Chapmans Longton Ltd, Albert Works, Longton, Staffordshire potteries.

Each cup and saucer set is valued at $25, so that would be $100 for all four sets.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> in the text of your question.