Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I recently acquired a first edition copy of Queen Victoria…

Customer Question
I recently acquired a...

I recently acquired a first edition copy of Queen Victoria by T. Frederick Ball published in 1886. What is value of this book? Thank you for your help.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

No dust cover, Given to Alice ***** *****gate in 1886. The book was bought in ?England.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/22/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Who was the publisher of your volume?

~Nora