Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Nora, how about RoyalRududstoldt pieces

Customer Question
Nora, how about RoyalRududstoldt pieces
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

The Royal Rudolstadt market was also impacted by the Recession.

Objects that used to sell for $300 - $400 are selling for $40 - $60.

The piano babies are still rather steady at $300 - $800, depending on the size.

Also the large urn vases can sell for $300 - $700 too, depending on height an decoration.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora