Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of blues delft with no markings. could you give…

For Glenda I have a set...
For Glenda
I have a set of blues delft with no markings
. could you give me a value for say the shakers the tureen and canister and the hen on a basket tureen as well as 4 hanfgable saucers. Thanks
3/22/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Can you show me what the delt looks like?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I'm finished

Hello

I am not sure I understand?

Glenda

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
They are all the same pattern
They told me I could htpup like things
Just do the chicken or just hive me an appraisal on like pattern pieces.tjanks

Hello

I can give you the values for all of these, if they are all the same thing such as Delft. I can do them, I just wanted to see some pictures of the items. That is what I was asking.

I assume the site told you to put like items on one question. Is that correct? They are wanting you to load up a question with a lot of items so the appraiser values all of them in one question.

Can you send me pictures?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Ok. I thought you got pictures

Hello

No there are no pictures at all

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Did you get the 3 pictures

I see the Chicken too, you want a value for that also?

These all look to date to the 1950's

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Could you. Appraise them?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Value I mean

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.

The Delft shakers have an estimated value on the current market for an average of $15.00-18.50 each, the Tureen-$135.00-145.00, the Coffee/Tea Canister-$40.00-45.00, The Hen on a Nest, Blue Roses-$130.00-135.00, Blue and White Saucers-$10.00-12.00 each Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Offerup.com, Varagesale.com, Wanelo.com, www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com and letgo.com. There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Thanks so much Glenda!!you are great.

You are very welcome. If you do not mind rating this I would appreciate it. Just click the stars at the top of the page.

Hope you have a great evening. If you need anything else, I will be back on at 8 am in the morning,

Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser