Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Searching for appraisal of artisan made elegant, fine

Customer Question
Searching for appraisal of...

Searching for appraisal of artisan made elegant, fine dollhouse furniture and accessories. The house is almost 80 inches in width. Completely furnished with beautiful, costly items.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

At the Jacob Javits show I bought a dining room table for $500.00 from a MD. He was a large man with uge hands but made a fine three piece table with burling and details. He had sold the one there and made one for me,I waited for most of a year for the arrival and was thrilled when it arrived.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The MD wrote me a letter after severel months to tell me that he had been ill and asked if I wanted the deposit back. I said NO and asked if he needed a higher price. I had already decorated with his table in mind. A few months later it arrived. A central section and two half rounds to form a circle or appear at each end of the centra section which could be used alone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
3/23/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

If you can send me pictures of the doll house, I can look this up for you.

Glenda