Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of 8 tea cups & saucers from royal Doulton made…

I have a set...

I have a set of 8 tea cups & saucers from royal Doulton made in England royal daulton tableware limited 1983

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It also has a Dorset L.S. 1049

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

They are mint, appears to never been used

3/22/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello, and thank you for your question.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Rarewares

A set of eight (8) teacups and saucers made by Royal Doulton in the Dorset pattern

from 1983 have a value of $6.00 per set or $48.00 for the set of eight cups and saucers.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Thank you so much!

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares