Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Can you please give appraisals on these coins ?..Thank you…

Can you please give appraisals...
Can you please give appraisals on these coins ?..Thank you again Madam for your expertise & hard work.
IMG_4665.jpgIMG_4665.jpgIMG_4666.jpgIMG_4666.jpgIMG_4668.jpgIMG_4668.jpgIMG_4667.jpgIMG_4667.jpgIMG_4675.jpgIMG_4675.jpgIMG_4678.jpgIMG_4678.jpg
3/21/2018
Erin-Marie Wallace
Erin-Marie Wallace, CEO of Rare-Era.com Appraisals & Auctions

Yes, I can help you with these coins and will be happy to do so. For the moment I am responding to your question regarding the value of the marble carving and than I will begin with the coins.

Sincerely,

Erin-Marie

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mam, if there is any place I can take the statue for expert appraisal like Market place or somewhere you can suggest where it can ne appraised with better knowledge or other information. Please do not take it personal as you have done the best job I would have expected but there is difference when the item is available for inspection & value. Thank you much
  1. Edward VII Quarter Anna - In this condition between $8 - $10USD.
  2. Grouping for Mercury Dimes - These will average about $10USD each
  3. 1902 Indian Head Penny - $3 each
  4. I am not sure what the date of your Buffalo nickel is but in this condition you could expect between $1 and $3USD.

Of course, if you have any follow-up questions do let me know.

Kindest Regards,

Erin-Marie

Erin-Marie Wallace
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am extremely happy with your response & you do deserve 5 star .
Thanks much

You are simply a delight to assist! Please request me any time, my specialties also include Fine Art and Ceramics.

Erin-Marie

Erin-Marie Wallace
Erin-Marie Wallace