Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a beautiful inlaid folding card table from a noted…

Customer Question
I have a beautiful...

I have a beautiful inlaid folding card table from a noted Boston author and lawyers estate but I don’t know the name of the design or where/when it was made. I could upload a few images if you need me to. How to do that?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

How to upload images.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/21/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.
Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the messsage area.
https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images
.

I uploaded 3 photos and sent them. Was charged $38. Through my PayPal acct. but never received an answer to my furniture identification question.

Hello

You have not gotten an answer yet because I have not seen any pictures. Where did you send them to? As for the charges, appraisers are not employees of the justanswer site, we come to the site to answer questions that customers ask, so we do not have any knowledge of customer accounts or charges.

I am happy to help you as soon as I get the pictures

I would like my money returned since I didn’t expect to get trapped in a process where every answer is charged for. Please refund my $38.

Just to let you know the Professional Appraisers are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. We come to the site to answer questions that customers ask. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at
Email address:***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

Or by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****
Customer Service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at(###) ###-####