Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Appraise. Appraise DEMITASSES MAYER CHINA IVORY DRESDEN

Customer Question
Please appraise Expert's Assistant:...

Please appraise

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Please Appraise DEMITASSES MAYER CHINA
IVORY
DRESDEN PATTERN
THE TOWERS HOTEL
BROOKLYN, N.Y.MAYER CHINA
BEVER FALLS, PA.
DRESDEN PATTERN(2) Plates 5-5/8” diameter 150
(1) Plates 5-5/8” diameter 50
(1) Plates 5-5/8” diameter
(4) Cups 2-1/2” diameteMAYER CHINA
IVORY
DRESDEN PATTERN
THE TOWERS HOTEL
BROOKLYN, N.Y.(4) Saucer 5-1/4 diameter

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

All in mint condition

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/21/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

Alternately, you can upload them to the free site www.imgur.com and post the link here.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Thank you! I was out this morning but I'm reviewing right now.

MAYER CHINA

BEAVER FALLS, PA.

DRESDEN PATTERN (pink band)

THE TOWERS HOTEL

BROOKLYN, N.Y.

Two teacups and saucers

Two coffee cups and saucers

Four dessert plates

Fair market value: $100.00 - $150.00 (set)

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Thanks, Jennifer! Looks like a good appraisal. I have another for a Noritake demitasse set how do I submit it to you?

Thanks! By the way, this company's china is usually worth a good bit less, but having the Towers Hotel mark on some of the pieces adds to the value.

Just submit a new question and put FOR JENNIFER ONLY in the subject line, it'll be held for me and I'll get an email notice.

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer