Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an assortment of antique oil lamps and crock’s some…

Customer Question
I have an assortment...

I have an assortment of antique oil lamps and crock’s some with handles handed down to us. Do you know a buyer in Ottawa Canada or can I send you some pictures.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

One lamp has a glassflower painted design on both sides on the base with Victorian metal foot. Top lamp has a copper base that fits into base

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

One crock with handle is from B S M’TG.CO LTD Branford 14” high.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/21/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

You will want to contact the Ottawa Antique Market as they do buy and sell.

Here is a link to their site for you:

http://www.ottawaantiquemarket.com/

Their number is(###) ###-####

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora