Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have Nurre Maestro Mirror, 28x14. How much is it worth? It…

I have Nurre Maestro...

I have Nurre Maestro Mirror, 28x14. How much is it worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has the number 1032 on the back.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has wood scrolls on both sides of the mirror, the mirror is etched.

3/21/2018
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

Alternately, you can upload them to the free site www.imgur.com and post the link here.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Here you go.

Thanks, I'll get back to you shortly.

This mirror is American, from Bloomington Indiana, late 1920s-early 1930s.

While occasionally these sell for as high as $450.00, typically by reputable antiques dealers, resale prices most often fall in the range of $200.00 - $250.00.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

AppraiserJM

Unfortunately, I am not able to answer a second item within the same question, as Customer Service priced your question based on the initial query. If you open a second question, and put "For Jennifer" in the subject line, I'll grab it right away.

Jennifer

Very confused. I thought this was only $5.00. I see I've already been charged $5 and another $33! Please explain cost

I'm so sorry, I have absolutely no idea how billing works. I'm a verified outside expert, working from my own computer just like you. Customer Service should be able to assist you with that ASAP.