Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an Antique Cast iron Garland stove that my

Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an Antique Cast iron Garland stove that my organization needs to sell. I've looked all sorts of places and haven't been able to find a price range to start with. Any suggestions?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The stove is a 3 burner Gas cast iron late 1960"s Garland stove. Duel oven and side griddle.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The duel ovens have been unusable for several years. I believe that's it.

3/21/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello, and thank you for your question.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Rarewares

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

6 burner Cast iron duel Commercial Garland stove with Griddle.
This is all the information I have. The organization has owned this stove for a very long time, and is need up kitchen upgrades. Are you able to help me find a good price that isn't taking advantage of my organization?

This antique Garland commercial dual oven, 3 burner gas stove

in fair condition has a value of $800 to $1000.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares