Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking for the value of a 1947 Queen for a Day doll in its…

Customer Question
Looking for the value...

Looking for the value of a 1947 Queen for a Day doll in its original box. Also, have Nancy Ann story book dolls numbers 21, 62, 86, 157, and 184 in their original boxes.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Story book doll #62 (Big Sister Series---Big Sister Goes to a Party) Story book doll #21 (He loves me He loves me not). Story book doll #86 (Family

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Eries

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help. I will research and be back with current resale values.

Jennifer

Thanks for your patience. I went through the databases and compiled recent sales for these dolls, mint in boxes. Please note that I only researched prices paid--eBay asking prices are often inflated "wish" prices that aren't achieved.

1947 Queen for a Day, $40.00

Nancy Ann story book dolls numbers 21, $40.00

62, $40.00

86, $80.00

157, $140.00

184, $125.00

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer