Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I'm curious to know how you can tell if a Tory picture we
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
I'm curious to know how you can tell if a Roger Tory Peterson picture we stumbled on years ago, is an actual water color, or a limited edition print. … read more
I have a Ben Shahn lithograph "For the Sake of a Single
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I have a Ben Shahn lithograph "For the Sake of a Single Verse" , signed, numbered with authentication paper. Can you give mean idea of its value?… read more
Is the signed numbered print by Clyde Heron have any value?
Rarewares
Is the signed numbered print by Clyde Heron have any value? The title is GATHERING OF EAGLES "Dabb's Farmhouse, 28 June 1862. It's number 173/950.… read more
A Jamar Mallory 1961 pottery plate JA: I always love having
Rarewares
It is a square pottery dish with a brown and white background with tulips as the main motif. It is signed on the front at the bottom his signature and on the back is the actual mold stamp Jamar of California 61 … read more
I have a large original watercolor by Polomchak who is
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques Expert
I have a large original watercolor by Steve Polomchak who is deceased. It's a beautiful winter scene of a white church & Amish buggies, matted, glass & frame. Value? Also, a large matted & framed sign… read more
I have two Roy Cross lithographs signed and numbered. First,
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I have two Roy Cross lithographs signed and numbered. First, Magic and Cambria,472/950. Second, Schooner Yacht America,282/950 can you provide info,… read more
I have a signed Mario Sanchez serigraph with validating embossed
Nora
I have a signed Mario Sanchez serigraph with validating embossed seals. How much is it worth? I would like to include it in my insurance policy.… read more
I have some Jim Oliver prints in original mates and frames,
Wayne, antique expert
I have some Jim Oliver prints in original mates and frames, plate numbers #12, #18 and #22, trying to find out the value of them. I know they are about 35 to 40 years old. [email protected]… read more
I have a wood duck print #8/35 from an artist by the name of
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
I have a wood duck print #8/35 from an artist by the name of Theresa Politowicz H signed and numbered by her. I can not find another to value it for insurance purposes. Any idea of value or year of pr… read more
I have a signed ben Shahn pen and ink called the Alphabet of
Appraiser Alan AOA C
I have a signed ben Shahn pen and ink called the Alphabet of Creation which is over 30 years old. What is it worth?… read more
I have a Norman Rockwell Artist Proof, signed by Norman Rockwell
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Appraiser
I have a Norman Rockwell Artist Proof, signed by Norman Rockwell in Pencil. It is number 17 out of 35. I bought it directly from the Norman Rockwell Museum many years ago. It is in perfect condition a… read more
I have a Mario Sanchez (key west res, deceased) bas relief,
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Appraiser
I have a Mario Sanchez (key west res, deceased) bas relief, polychromo, woodcut painting from 60s signed, in really good condition ( I believe). Title-- " Iceman, cool that woman off". Please help me … read more
what is a realistic value of a Mario Sanchez original bas relief
Wayne, antique expert
what is a realistic value of a Mario Sanchez original bas relief painting? My parents own one that they bought when they lived in Key West, Florida between 1995 and 2003. I know what they paid for it … read more
In 1955 Dwight D Eisenhower gave gifts to his staff, one was
Southwb
Southwb, antique expert
In 1955 Dwight D Eisenhower gave gifts to his staff, one was a print entitled "Church in Boluvia" what is the value of this print. It's encased in the original cards with his signature.… read more
Looking for value of my framed Western drawing by artist Karmel
Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antiques Expert
Looking for value of my framed Western drawing by artist Karmel Timmons. Piece is apprx 26.5"h x 32.5"w, signed and numbered 80/950.… read more
I HAVE A ONE OF A KIND WATERCOLOR PAINTING BY MARIO LANZA
Will
Will, Executive Director
I HAVE A ONE OF A KIND WATERCOLOR PAINTING BY MARIO LANZA OF HIS VILLIAGE IN SIVANO DI ORBA IN NORTHEREN ITALY SIGNED M. LANZA AQUIRED IN 1950 IN NEW YORKLARGE UNDER GLASS GOLD FRAME ABSOLUTELY BEAUTI… read more
I have 3 Bob Byerley prints, signed and numbered. I would appreciate
Will
Will, Executive Director
I have 3 Bob Byerley prints, signed and numbered. I would appreciate a value for my insurance upgrade. Jack Pot Evening Ride The Laughing Place… read more
My husband was a radio technologist during the second war,
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
My husband was a radio technologist during the second war, and carried that expertise into a hobby, until he died 20 yrs ago. As a result I have the folloing "tube testers". Do they have any value? Ja… read more