Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Hoping you can help with this pair of dolls- they are both…

ForCustomeronly- hoping you can help...
ForCustomeronly- hoping you can help with this pair of dolls- they are both in wooden bases m
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpg
3/21/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a vintage pair of Filipino wedding dolls on stands made within

the past 30 years, likely as souvenirs for tourists. The value of the pair is

$30 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Thank you!

You are welcome!