Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/21/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 month ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Sure thing. Give me a moment.

My apologies, power issues. Researching now.

Jennifer

Thanks for your patience. I've had it with this weather!

Te-Oh China dates to the 1920s and 1930s, out of Japan. This lovely violet set with coffeepot, serving plate, two cups, and two saucers, would have a resale value of approximately $100.00.

If you have additional pieces, of course the value would be higher.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM