Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have Bareuther Waldsassen Bavadia 39 Germany 58. It says…

I have Bareuther Waldsassen...

I have Bareuther Waldsassen Bavadia 39 Germany 58

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It says 100 Jahre also on the back

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has a crown and looks like a leaf.

3/21/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you.
I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Let me know if you have a service for 6, 8, 10 or 12 people.

I have five plates and sauces.

Please do add photos and I'd be glad to help.

This is a set of five plates and five saucers made by Bareuther and Company porcelain

of Waldsassen, Bavaria, Germany with the anniversary mark of 100 Jahre (100 years)

that was used from 1966 to 1969. The set is valued at $10 per plate and $5 per saucer on the secondary market.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.

Rarewares